Saint Andrew Missionary Baptist Church Family
St. Andrew Baptist Church was first established in 1923, by chartered members who invested sweat, blood and tears. The 25 chartered members of 1923 were organized by the late Reverend Sanders K. Jackson in the home of Mother Matthews. The first worshipping place was a small clapboard building with sawdust floors and pews made of planks supported by cement blocks located at 528 E. Marshall Street. Great and glorious were the accomplishments of the past pastors and members, but greater still is the challenge, committment, comforts, and compensations to the present Pastor, Reverend Bertrand M. Bailey Sr. who was God sent on May 15, 1980.
What a beautiful sactuary!
St. ABC from Gilcrease Expressway
Direction to the church via Mapquest